Wednesday 8 February 2012

Stabbing Pains

Well, this week is definitely going downhill.......put into the back of the family truck this morning...are we going walkies??..not on your life. Its up the A38 for an appointment with a vet with very cold hands, just to get stabbed in the back of the neck with a needle to stop me from catching anything unatural from humans that I might meet whilst I am out and about.
This followed by the indignity of being put on the scales to see if I'm putting on the beef!!

I should be so lucky on the scabby brown biscuits that get chucked in my bowl each morning.
...and they wonder why I hover around their plates when they are putting pork, stuffing and gravy down their necks.
Its a good job that I am so even tempered.
I must go for a lie down now as I feel a little weak.

Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments on Beau's adventures.