Tuesday 4 June 2013

Denham Park, Grand Union Canal

So, the tales of my bravery on Hackney Marshes have gone far and wide, to the extent that we've had to leave the area.
After saving the man from getting dragged into the air, and probably killed, every time I went out onto the football pitches to play ball, people with kites ran towards me shouting 'There he is...that's the one!!... and we had to run back to the boat.
Honestly, fame and fortune is OK but sometimes you just want a bit of peace and quiet to play football, and I know that if I don't get Dad off the boat a couple of times a day, he'll seize up and won't be able to keep up with me.
We went all round London and couldn't find a decent place to park that had a Park as good as Hackney, so we've headed Northwards again and found a nice place with woods and grass and loads of dogs going past, so with a bit of luck I'll be able to go out again without having to disguise myself from the persuing pack of admirers...............

xx Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments on Beau's adventures.