Saturday 20 April 2013

Stoke Bruerne, Northants; Grand Union Canal

We've had a few windy days lately, and Dads driving hasn't been that good. We keep bumping into things, but Dad says that it doesn't matter 'because it needs painting anyway'. I'm not sure if he means our boat, or the ones he's been hitting.

One thing I have noticed is that the further we get away from Stratford, the bigger the dogs are. We went past a farm the other day where the black & white sheepdogs are so big that they are kept in fields. Mum said that they were freezuns, but it wasn't that cold out.......

The sheep round here don't seem to show me the respect I deserve either, time was that I could growl at them through a fence and they would run off taking their babies with them. I tried the old power trick the other day and they charged at the fence..........took me quite aback.

I'm either losing my touch, speaking the wrong language or there's something a bit more sinister happening; Dad always said that if all the sheep in England decide to swarm we'd be in trouble....and this could be the start.

I'll let you know

xx Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments on Beau's adventures.