Monday 1 April 2013

Location: Wootton Wawen, Stratford Canal

Well, so much for the grand 'get-away-from-it-all'. Mum and Dad went out last night and Dad got 'Ruddled'. I'm not sure what it actually is, but its affected his balance, his head hurts, and he smells funny. It seems that he's not allowed to ask Mum for sympathy either, which seems to be a bit unfair as he doesn't look well.

Anyway, it appears that our adventure is on hold at least for today, which I don't really mind, because there is a plentiful supply of ducks that need sorting out, I've got a nice warm bed, and Mum got me a bone for being a good boy, which is more than can be said for Dad............. I didn't know owners could live in 'dog-houses' too!!

XX Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments on Beau's adventures.